you've got style, that's what all the girls say



i was just browsing the web when i was linked up with this promo video for VOGUE's annual 'Fashion's Night Out'.

the video basically consists of a bunch of celebrities from the likes of taylor swift to victoria beckham to usher, talking about this one night (6th september) in which many shops in worldwide capital cities stay open late with parties and general events taking place in stores all over the city.

While I was interested anyway, the video's background music of Glee's Darren Criss covering Madonna's hit 'Dress You Up' is so addictive that I couldn't resist listening to it a few (hundred) times (his puppy eyes could probably persuade me to do anything!)

One's thing for sure - I'm in! Oxford Street and Covent Garden; here I come!
xxx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.