love is a drug, and you are my cigarette

September 23, 2012

MIKA The Origin of Love Download

I'll let you in on a little secret... I'm a massive fan of MIKA.

The We Are Golden singer was the first concert I ever went to, and his voice was flawless, with a certain theatrical aspect which made it really entertaining for an excitable 10-year old.

So when I heard earlier this year that MIKA was due to release a new album, I got seriously excited. I frantically searched to find some live performances, and began listening to the French song he released, Elle Ma Dit (despite understanding very little of it!), and heard his two other previewed tracks, Make You Happy and Celebrate (featuring Pharrell) while holidaying in Rome.


Here's the video for the title track of his album, Origin of Love.



If you're reading this from almost anywhere in the world, then you can buy his third album now.
However, because the UK has to be special, we don't get to buy it until early October (thanks, Mika!)
Until then, I'm just going to sit here, grinning like an idiot and listening to his music.

xxx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.