ME GUSTA: Almost Famous



after seeing a few gifs of it on tumblr, i decided to check out the film 'Almost Famous' (2000)
This is the kind of film that makes people want to live in the 70s and listen to rock music and get high.
If nostalgia for the rock n roll age could be summed up in a movie, this would be it. And its a pretty good film too.






Kate Hudson plays the fascinating, out-of-your-league type groupie (known as band aids - 'no more exploiting our bodies and our hearts... just blow jobs and that's it.') who calls herself Penny Lane. She's uber pretty, has a great fashion sense, and she's one of those people girls want to be like and guys want to be with
...
Zooey Deschanel also turns up at the start looking cute as ever
image

Of course, like all great teenage movies, there's some memorable lines that are planted there for the sole intention of making you go' yeah, dude, you're sooooooo right':



I don't understand why I haven't watched it before, and now that I have, imma get my sorry ass down to HMV to buy it on DVD so I can invite all my friends round to watch it for a girly sleepover
xxx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.