MY LIFE: i know what i did last saturday

on saturday evening the Hornimans Museum in Forest Hill, London had a bit of a party, so me and my friends decided to check it out.


we were issued wristbands at the door, which my friends got really excited about as this was their first time at one of these events


Lucy and Rory hanging out with the rest of my friends in one of the exhibition rooms


raphi with really bad UV painted whiskers (courtesy of me chasing her, mais oui!)


to be perfectly honest, eating the face paint wasn't really top of my agenda


my friend Vanessa looking fabulous as ever with her David bowie lightning bolt that lit up when we went into the silent disco (which turned out to be a room where you have headphones that switch between two DJs, not dancing to nothing!)
My favourite part of the night?
Other than two of my primary school friends getting together (SHO CUTE!) it would have to be the moment that a remixed version of Gangnam style came up and everyone simultaneously started doing a crazy, sped-up version of the infamous dance craze!
xxxxx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.