Wednesday

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I haven't posted anything in a while because I've been out and about trying to make the most of the week of holiday I have left (although it's gone soooo fast) and eating alcoholic jelly


(this isn't the jelly i had, but i took no pictures of it, and let's be honest, this is REALLY cool)

I had a really great new years eve with some old friends and some new friends, as well as a chance encounter with my art teacher when me and my friends trekked up to our local park to watch the fireworks (we both settled on pretending that neither of us had seen the other)

So yeah... now it's 2013, and I'm both excited and nervous for the year ahead - at the very least, I'm looking forward to seeing FUN. and ALT-J (for the second time) live!

On that note, I would like to leave you with my favourite, less-known song by fun. called WALKING THE DOG



xxxxx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.