I WISH I WAS SPECIAL

Today I found some tragic news.
Okay, tragic may be slightly over exaggerating, but to be perfectly honest, in my eyes at least, this is tragic - GLEE IS COVERING RADIOHEAD.

the thing is, I'm not normally one of those hipsters that hate on Glee. I'm really not.
I sat by and said nothing while they slaughtered cover after cover, from Whitney Houston to Britney to even Tears for Fears, but that was okay (for what its worth, I used to be a fan of Glee. Like, a really big fan)
And there are certain songs that I feel are okay to be covered, but Radiohead is in that not okay zone, along with Hole's Celebrity Skin (seriously, why???)

You're open to your own opinion on the matter (the audio can be found here if you want your ears to bleed) but here's the perfect original version, with a video of Charlotte Gainsbourg and Johnny Depp :)



xxx

p.s. Also it did not help that me and an old school friend spent a whole hour on Facebook today gushing about our love of 'the Bends' 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.