mon amie la rose

I understand that I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but yet again the weather was horrible today that I barely left the house (apart from to meet up avec mon amie to have some hot chocolate) so I've been spending most of the day listening to French music and watching An Education. It's one of my favourite movies, and its my go-to movie whenever I need a bit of motivation to do well. Even looking at the screencaps is making me want to watch it again, it's such a sweet film and Carey Mulligan is an amazing actress in it (hence her Oscar nomination for the part)




I want more than anything to go and visit Paris once I've finished with my studies, and this film doesn't help with diminishing my love of the city - look at this gorgeous scene of the main characters exploring Paris:




If you're considering watching it I would definitely recommend it!

xxx



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.