OH, I FEEL OVERJOYED


on wednesday, as well as it being the last day of term (YES!) it was also Quentin Tarantino, Fergie from Black Eyed Peas and Jessie J's birthday. Oh yeah, and mine.

It was my sweet sixteen, so before you ask, I've already recieved a million 'don't have sex' jokes from my friends, but gift wise I got, amongst other things, the Rookie Yearbook, a really cute black leather bag, Sherlock Cluedo, tickets to see Johnny Flynn, a bunch of patterned tights and my own laptop (so I'll be able to update this blog even more than I already do!)


I went out for a meal with my family yesterday, and my parents, knowing my unusual love for banoffee pie (i don't care that it's considered a child's meal, it's uber tasty, and if it's good enough for Benedict Cumberbatch then it's good enough for me) and made me my own banoffee pie!
All that's left now is my party, which because of easter-y problems isn't until the middle of april :(

IT'S NOT EVEN MY BIRTHDAY
1. Johnny Flynn - Papa Was A Rodeo
2. The Beatles - Blackbird
3.  Milo Greene - 1957
4. Bastille - Overjoyed
5.  alt-J - Tesselate
6. Warpaint - Billie Holliday
7. Rihanna - Birthday Cake
8. Young the Giant - St Walker
9. Ke$ha - Die Young (Deconstructed)
10. Haim - Don't Save Me
11. Jessie Ware - Wildest Moments
12. Darren Criss - Against All Odds (Phil Collins Cover)
13. The XX - Sunset

xxxx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.