COMING SOON...

I've had a lot of exams recently, so whenever I've taken breaks I've begun to make posts, but because I didn't publish any I just have a crazy amount of drafts (even this post has been loitering for a while), so I thought it would be good to make a few small posts - here's a sneak peak of what's to come:

image
(i saw this film almost a week ago, sorry for the late response!!!)

2. DAFT PUNK
The first track off the French duo's new album is instantly catchy, went straight to no. 1 and is the most streamed song in Spotify history, but will the rest of the album be able to keep up?

3. JOHNNY FLYNN
roses-in-the-car:

New Johnny Flynn Tour!!!

4. LES MISERABLES ON DVD


5. THE NATIONAL
Their new album is out on 20th May, but the whole thing can be streamed from iTunes, so I'll be giving my opinion on it.


6. REVIEW OF ALT-J
(the last time I saw them, it was last April and they were playing in the back of a shop. Huge critical acclaim and one Mercury Music Prize later, and I'm seeing them again in Brixton on friday)

xxx

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.