HELL IS EMPTY, ALL THE DEVILS ARE HERE



Today I went to see The Tempest (as I mentioned briefly in a post that I badly queued last night which actually ended up being posted 5 minutes before I started writing this one - OOPS), and because I'm clearly dreadful at picking dates, I managed to book tickets a month in advance FOR THE DAY THAT COLIN MORGAN WAS ILL. Hence the heavy use of capital letters. And my general pissiness.

Actually, I don't know why I'm so irritated - the rest of the cast were sensational (I will always love Roger Allam) and despite the fact that there was a reshuffling of the cast, the production itself was very impressive, but I'm still a bit gutted that I didn't get to see him perform (especially when my friend Celia has seen it on FIVE SEPARATE OCCASIONS.)

Anyway, here's some set photos, keeping with the Shakespearean theme, I'm going to watch BBC's The Hollow Crown: Part 1 - Richard II



E x

2 comments:

  1. That's so unfortunate that you missed him! I would have been so mad!

    I really, really want to see this show though!

    http://unlockingpandorasbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was quite gutted, but luckily the actual show was amazing and really funny! Even without Colin Morgan (although I hear he's performing again now) it was still sensational and you can tell that Roger Allam is an expert at his art!

      Elle x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.