INSPIRATION FRIDAYS


Due to a shocking lack of posts over the last week or so, I'm going to make a quick inspiration post.
Before I do, I'd like to do a teensy bit of bragging, because the main reason I haven't posted much is because I was dying over the prospect of my GCSE results.

I'm happy to tell you that I didn't need to worry, and I got 1A*, 8A's and 1B!
I'm really happy with my grades, and I now have just over a week to decide which sixth form to go to!









Johnny Flynn (2013) by Luke Montgomery


(okay, so the picture of Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch isn't inspirational, technically speaking, but it is very cute)

E x

3 comments:

  1. All the pictures are really pretty! Congrats on your grades! xx
    -Tara
    unlockingpandorasbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR RESULTS!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.