NO SHIT SHERLOCK



I tried to conceal my nerdiness from you, readers, but I have a confession to make - I AM A SERIOUS SHERLOCK FAN.

I don't know what it is, whether it's the beautiful cinematography, the witty scripts or Benedict Cumberbatch's sultry voice, I've been hooked ever since it first aired three years ago, so I got unnecessarily excited when this twenty-five second long preview was shown on tv earlier this evening!

Although the trailer is short in length, it reveals Dr Watson's questionable choice in facial hair, a shocking new hair cut for Inspector Lestrade (both of which implying that Moffat is sticking with the original three year absence of Mr Holmes) and the most important detail of all...Sherlock is back.

What did you think? And when the hell are we going to find out how Sherlock survived?

E x


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.