BRAND NEW: TRAILER FOR NEW WES ANDERSON FILM

When I saw Moonrise Kingdom a few years ago, I instantly fell in love with Wes Anderson's directorial style. There was something so on point in every detail, from the colour schemes, to the flowing camera movement from one scene to the next, to the perfectly chosen musical scores.

 I went on to watch as many of his other films as I could get my hands on.

Today all of the teachers at my sixth form were on strike, so I returned from a day out to find that (thank you, tumblr) a trailer has been released for Wes Anderson's latest release, out next year, called 'The Grand Budapest Hotel'.

Once again, it has a star-studded cast; to name just a few *takes deep breath*: Tilda Swinton, Ralph Fiennes, Bill Murray, Edward Norton, Saoirse Ryan, Owen Wilson, Jude Law... 

The full cast list can be found here and you can watch the trailer below - I CANNOT WAIT.


E x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.