i'm not another eddie redmayne fan

Les Miserables has a very attractive cast. I'll admit that.
but while all of my friends were swooning over Marius
(okay, i'll admit that i purposely picked a bad picture for dramatic effect)
i was falling in love with Aaron Tveit, the man who played the headstrong leader of the rebellion

HOW IS HE MAKING THAT OUTFIT LOOK COOL???
now, I could give a complex, structured explanation as to why I love Aaron Tveit so much, but I'd much rather just let you hear his voice. Because for somebody with such a small part in the film, he proved the idea that 'there are no small parts, just small actors' and every moment was performed with such passion, which only emphasized how amazing his voice is.
 I'm starting to ramble so here, have some motivational singing:



xxxx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.