YOU'LL BE MY NIGHT LIGHT // INSPIRATION FRIDAYS

1. the vaccines
today was an absolutely gorgeous day, so me and my friends chilled out in the park (and i got a sweet tan)
i also bought NME, and i feel that they knew my love of demos + justin young because they had a free cd of early vaccines demos which made me très hereux :)



2. JESSIE WARE - NIGHT LIGHT (WILD BEASTS REMIX)
i've always liked jessie ware but found her voice quite bland, however i'm loving this wild beasts remix that adds a bit of flavour and exposes the raw beauty of her voice!


3. oh i wish i was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair

4. daisy by marc jacobs
this is my go-to spring perfume, and the tv-advert for it is simply dreamy

5. jenna louise coleman

last but not least is the beautiful jenna louise coleman, and the fashion of Clara Oswald, the new companion on doctor who. because those dresses she wears are seriously adorable, and with spring/summer coming up I have some serious dress envy!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. The free Vaccines demo CD is just perfection on a disc and the Justin Young interview is really cute. I love your blog<3

    http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.co.uk
    http://sophiewilsonsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this gif with woman and flowers, i always see it on tumblr and don't know where it comes from ^^'
    [my weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. god I love that perfume. the advert is pretty damn perfect too.
    Nice blog :)

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.