i have the same amount of followers as jesus

It's one of my best friend's birthday today, so she had a tasty barbeque at her house yesterday. 
Before showing the pictures, I would like to point out that the only drinks we had were coke, PIMMS and Smirnoff Ice. So I really don't know why everybody looked so tipsy (high on life, perhaps?)







Photo: KIT'S 16TH :)
Anna always wanted to be internet famous, so here's her time to shine :P

I should be revising for my Geography test right now, yet here I sit, drinking chai latte (which I recently discovered is AMAZING) and listening to the National's new album without a care in the world. But never mind, I've decided that instead of being cheesy and saying YOLO I'm just going to start singing I Love It by Icona Pop in people's faces.

Earlier I went to the park with my family and there was a really cool group of people who must have been in their thirties, and they were having a picnic while dressed up in 1920s style clothes. All of the women looked really glamorous, all of the men looked really dapper - this is the reason that all the guys who I'm into are older, boys my age dress like tramps in comparison!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. this is really cute! looks fun. :)

    photographyintherain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. The link is: http://turquoiselemonade.blogspot.com/2013/06/verstile-blogger.html?m=1 . You don't have to accept it :) love ur blog xoxo

    turquoiselemonade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.