WASTING MY YOUNG YEARS

I was perusing through youtube when I came across this song that perfectly sums up my conflicted emotions at the moment, because sometimes I feel like I'm only going to be young once, so I should be out doing things every day whereas sometimes I just end up doing trivial things like watching films when its a sunny day or staying inside the house when I could be meeting up with friends..

Anyway, before I go into full-on rant mode, here's the video for the song:



Out now on iTunes
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Thats song sums up all my summers to date
    It's an amazing song <3
    Aoife xx
    http://passtheteacup.blogspot.ie/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is so lovely and heartfelt. this post is so true, thanks for sharing this video. wow, that music, haha. also, your tumblr is hilarious xo
    lotus m.
    -my words and i ♡

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.