casually playing guitar at the edge of a moving boat

I apologise for the lack of quality posting recently, normally I attempt to make some sort of intellectual statement about something, but if I'm perfectly honest, I haven't exactly done enough noteworthy things to talk about.

I have watched quite a lot of films, and one film that really stuck out for me was
THE LIFE AQUATIC WITH STEVE ZISSOU


Of course, it was amazing anyway because Wes Anderson's directorial style is amazing and Bill Murray is cool, but my favourite part is the subtle detail that in the background throughout the film there was this guy playing songs by David Bowie in portugese, and it just made the whole movie a little bit more beautiful.


And before you begin to moan about it, here's what Bowie himself thought about it:
"Had Seu Jorge not recorded my songs in Portugese I would never have heard this new level of beauty which he has imbued them with."

So, to all the haters, I say:
(okay, I Google'd 'david bowie sticking tongue out' but this was much better than i'd ever thought)
xxxx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.