you took a white orchid and turned it blue

Every year, one of my local parks always has a large fayre where they have bouncy castles, delicious food from local companies and restaurants, a bunch of stalls that were selling people's unwanted possessions and even a stall with various birds from a bird sanctuary(!) 

Anyway, I ended up buying quite a lot of stuff from the stalls (I did go to my friend's house afterwards where we watched Twilight, but I thought I'd try to keep that on the low):

  • The Collected poems of T.S. Eliot
  • Get Behind Me Satan by The White Stripes CD
  • Strangeland by Tracey Emin
  • Sylvia Plath's letters home
  • The Beatles from 1962-1966 CD
  • The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou dvd
  • Star Trek dvd (not pictured) 
  • Fleetwood Mac's self titled vinyl (not pictured)
  • Thriller by Michael Jackson vinyl (ditto)
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. that fayre sounds so cute and you got such good purchases! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.