I'M A HOPELESS WANDERER

It's been a pretty hectic week - the summer is coming to a close, enrolment for school has begun, and I'm still not 100% sure which sixth form I want to go to.


Today there was a street party on my road, but my parents were out and there were only small children and middle aged people there, so I stayed inside and wrote stories and taking screenshots of interesting sets in whatever I'm watching.

Les Mis (2012) - filmed down the road from my school!

I'm pretty sure that when I'm older I'll have to replicate this flat because LOOK AT HOW PRETTY IT IS (tagged: elle gets passionate about interior design)


oh yeah, and I've also become a teensy bit addicted to 'The Thick of It', because the whole cast is absolutely hilarious, and Peter Capaldi shows great potential for his Doctor Who debut in 2014.

I think I'm developing an obsession with Arctic Monkeys, because only a week before their album release date, they performed this song (called Arabella) at a gig in Zurich, and it sounds amazing!


E x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.