NEW SONG FROM Alt-J (Δ)

I'm a bit late in sharing this, but in the middle of their Reading Festival set, Mercury prize-winning four-piece Alt-J played a new, previously unheard song called 'Warm Foothills'.

It follows the previous faultless formula of rhythmic basslines, hypnotic drumming and sweet harmonies, but this track somehow sounds different to their previous work and has left me (and many other alt-j fans) excited for their next release!

The only question is, will their second album match up to such a unique debut?


E x

1 comment:

  1. Hello, lovely! I just wanted to let you know that your blog is wonderful and for that reason I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Here's the post in which I've nominated you in, I hope you enjoy!

    http://sweetaesthetics.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-awards.html

    Love, Sydney ♡

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.