'oh mon dieu c'est la plus belle pizza que j'ai jamais vu'


Once again, I came online to look up some maths juju... and ended up looking at fashion blogs.

This weekend I've basically been catching up with school work, meeting up with a few old school friends and swooning over London Fashion Week's SS14 collections (next year I'm definitely going to try and get tickets to #LFW, this year I can only watch it from home and dream)


My entire saturday morning consisted of drinking lots of tea, reading the broadsheets cover to cover and listening to half of my record collection, while simultaneously lamenting the loss of the summer and enjoying the beauty of the rain.

Anyway, cutting the needlessly poetic crap, here's some nice outfits from LFW:

 
MULBERRY S/S14

  
PAUL SMITH S/S14

E x

1 comment:

  1. BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH. I love him so much and cannot wait for The Fifth Estate. Good luck on scoring tickets to LFW x

    unlockingpandorasbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.