TUNES ON A THURSDAY

I've discovered quite a lot of great music this week, so here's a taste of the music I've been enjoying:

LIANNE LA HAVAS - TWICE (LITTLE DRAGON COVER)
Lianne La Havas; the girl with the voice of an angel and a wardrobe to die for, who's previous covers includes Of Monsters And Men's Little Talks and Everything Everything's Final Form.
(oh yeah, and she has an amazing album which you should definitely buy)

ARCADE FIRE - SPRAWL II (SOULWAX REMIX)
Arcade Fire are amazing (I think I've made that clear) - This is a remix of a really great song off their third album 'The Suburbs'.

METRONOMY - I'M AQUARIUS (TEASER)
Finally, after a 3-year hiatus, Metronomy are back - and by the sound of this far-too-short teaser, they're still on top form. Haven't heard of them? Check out The Bay, Heartbreaker and The Look.

BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB - CARRY ME
Another returning band, BBC somehow manage to create a new style with every album they do, and this dancier track is just as good as their other hits

au revoir mes amies,
E x

1 comment:

  1. Lianne La Havas is incredible, I love her! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, it was really sweet :) I've just had a quick peek at your other posts and I really like the way you write. I've just followed you! xo

    www.letscapturethecastle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.