BRAND NEW // KILL AND RUN by SIA

A lot of people are all fangirling like crazy over Lana del Rey's track for Baz Luhrman's adaptation of Great Gatsby and yes, it is a beautiful musical masterpiece and all, but I am making this post to remind everybody that *gasp* there is actually more than one song in the film!

Now ignoring Emili Sande's songs (sorry, her many, many appearances in my hometown's Olympics was seriously creepy) and while I feel obliged to mention Florence and the machine (if not just to make my flo obsessed best friend happy), the standout track for me, which I feel has been completely overlooked is 'Kill and Run' by Sia.

Unless you've been living under a rock for the last year or so, you probably will have heard her featuring on David Guetta's 'Titanium' and 'She Wolf' as well as Flo Rida's 'Wild Ones', and although her voice sounded good, it's in this particular song that the raw beauty of her voice is allowed to shine through - check it out below and feel free to leave me a comment with your opinion!



xxx

2 comments:

  1. everything about the great gatsby soundtrack is perfect omg. also lana del ray is great but i really like the song by the xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I haven't actually heard the xx's song, imma go and check it out :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.