INSPIRATION // Diana Ross and The Supremes




























I went into saturday school today for some French revision, and because it was so short me and a few friends went into a cute record shop in Greenwich where I bought the The Supremes' Greatest Hits, then once I got home I obviously blasted it out and mimed along with sixties girl band style dance moves!

It then got me thinking about their style. They defined an entire generation with their matching dresses, winged eyeliner and brilliant bouffants, and their music is SO catchy and soulful and... well, just go and listen to Keep Me Hangin On, Come See About Me, Stop! In the Name Of Love and You Can't Hurry Love and you'll realise that you know half of their songs already!

  
 

xxx

1 comment:

  1. love the supremes, I have a couple of their records and they're my go-to feel good music. :)

    itsrainingblueumbrellas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.